Key Holder Circle
As a loyal member of our monthly giving program, you join an exceptional group of people committed to providing families and individuals with the resources they need. Together we can alleviate and prevent hunger and homelessness in Charlotte County.
- $10 a month gives a child a hot breakfast every morning to start their day.
- $20 a month provided supplies and books for an individual to learn how to escape poverty.
- $50 a month gives a family of four a safe place to sleep and shower for a week.
- $100 a month provides housing and resources for a veteran for a week.
- or choose any amount per month that will provide a combination of support.
It is easy to join the Key Holder Circle… simply choose an amount to pledge monthly to The Homeless Coalition and click the button below.
This investment will automatically be deducted from the payment method you choose on the same date monthly. By joining this special group of investors, you will receive:
- Quarterly updates containing stories of the lives you have impacted.
- A special gift for remembrance.
- an invitation to a “Thank You” reception.
1476 Kenesaw St., Port Charlotte, FL 33948 • Phone: 941-627-4313 • DIRECTOR@CCHOMELESSCOALITION.ORG
Copyright© 2008-2017 by Charlotte County Homeless Coalition. All Rights Reserved. Site by CeJay Associates, LLC
THE CHARLOTTE COUNTY HOMELESS COALITION, INC. IS A PRIVATE 501(C)3 NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION AND REGISTERED WITH THE STATE OF FLORIDA REGISTRATION; #CH2328. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING 800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. OUTSIDE OF FLORIDA, CALL 850-488-2221. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE.