Get Help at the Homeless Coalition
The Homeless Coalition strives to treat everyone equally with respect, dignity, and compassion.
We at the Homeless Coalition hold ourselves accountable to practice ethical and responsible stewardship.
If you are homeless, the Homeless Coalition offers
financial assistance for housing.
For this assistance contact us at (941) 627-4313, Extension 126 or 211 for information.
Help with Rent & Utilitites
The Homeless Coalition assists with funding to keep people in their own homes.
- Please call the Homeless Coalition for availability of funds, (941) 627-4313, Ext. 126.
- You may need to leave a message as there has been an influx of calls.
- There are many options available for rent, mortgage and utility assistance.
The Homeless Coalition offers Emergency Shelter to individuals, families, and Veterans in crisis. Acceptance into Shelter is not first come first serve but rather on the highest needs.
- Call The Homeless Coalition at (941) 627-4313 or call 211 for assistance.
If you are hungry or in need of food the Homeless Coalition has options
- The Homeless Coalition’s food pantry is OPEN for weekly drive thru distribution, Every Wednesday from 1pm-5pm. Please bring ID for assistance.
- Bread and various pastries are available outside our Dining Room Doors for pick up at your convenience- Monday through Friday 9am-5pm.
- We offer take out Hot Meals every evening from 5:00pm to 6:00pm at 1476 Kenesaw Street. Please wear mask or facial covering.
For more information, contact (941) 627-4313