Get Help at the Homeless Coalition
The Homeless Coalition strives to treat everyone equally with respect, dignity, and compassion.
We at the Homeless Coalition hold ourselves accountable to practice ethical and responsible stewardship.
If you are homeless, the Homeless Coalition offers
financial assistance for housing.
- First, Last, and Security Deposits are available if you are homeless
- Short-Term Rental and Utility Assistance is also available to get you on your feet.
For this assistance contact us at (941) 627-4313, Extension 126 or 211 for referrals.
Help with Rent & Utilitites
The Homeless Coalition assists with funding to keep people in their own homes.
- Please call the Homeless Coalition for availability of funds, (941) 627-4313, Ext. 126.
The Homeless Coalition offers Emergency Shelter to individuals, families, and Veterans in crisis. Acceptance into Shelter is not first come first serve but rather on the highest needs.
- Call The Homeless Coalition at (941) 627-4313 or call 211
If you are hungry or in need of food the Homeless Coalition has options
- The Homeless Coalition’s food pantry is suspended its weekly distribution at this time due to the Covid-19 Crisis. If you are in need of Emergency Food please call 941-627-4313, Ext. 126.
- Bread and various pastries are available outside our Administration Front Doors for pick up at your convenience- Monday through Friday 9am-5pm.
- We offer Hot Meals every evening from 5:00pm to 6:00pm at Jesus Loves You Ministry, located at 1734 Cedarwood Street.(1 Block from The Homeless Coalition).
For more information, contact (941) 627-4313