Get Help at the Homeless Coalition
The Homeless Coalition strives to treat everyone equally with respect, dignity, and compassion.
We at the Homeless Coalition hold ourselves accountable to practice ethical and responsible stewardship.
If you are homeless, the Homeless Coalition offers
financial assistance for housing.
- First, Last, and Security Deposits are available if you are homeless
- Short-Term Rental and Utility Assistance is also available to get you on your feet.
To apply for this assistance contact us at (941) 627-4313, Extension 126.
Help with Rent & Utilitites
The Homeless Coalition assists with funding to keep people in their own homes.
- Past Due and Deposits for Utility Bills: Electric and Water
- Past Due Rent with possibility of eviction
To apply for assistance pick up a packet of required documents Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm at the Administration office located at 1476 Kenesaw Street in Port Charlotte.
The Homeless Coalition offers Emergency Shelter to individuals, families, and Veterans in crisis. Acceptance into Shelter is not first come first serve but rather on the highest needs.
- Call The Homeless Coalition at (941) 627-4313
- Come by the Homeless Coalition at 1476 Kenesaw Street in Port Charlotte.
If you are hungry or in need of food the Homeless Coalition has options
- The Homeless Coalition’s food pantry is open every Monday 1:00pm to 4:00pm and residents are permitted to shop once per month.
- We offer Hot Meals every evening from 5:00pm to 6:00pm all year.
For more information, contact (941) 627-4313